The Blue Collar Creed

We the unwilling,
Led by the unknowing,
Are doing the impossible
For the ungrateful.
We have done so much for so long with so little
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing

by Larry Wall

Monday, January 5, 2009

Another year, another try...why not?


I took a few months off to basically figure what I wanted to do with this blog. While the Tory election of a new leader brought forth David Alward, the news of the budget release and ongoing economic turmoil, I was getting a little carried away by what I wanted to say. This was meant to be a blog for the blue-collar sector of the NB population and I believe was straying. I hope to do better in this attempt at reviving the Blue Collar Manifesto, not that it’s been running a long time but I really enjoy doing it.
Here’s to a better 2009 New Brunswick.

2 comments:

Spinks said...

Welcome back Guy.

Guy Bloucollard said...

Thanks Spinks!
Have a good 2009.