The Blue Collar Creed

We the unwilling,
Led by the unknowing,
Are doing the impossible
For the ungrateful.
We have done so much for so long with so little
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing

by Larry Wall

Friday, August 29, 2008

My girl Friday!



Yes, I know, I am a lecht. I love women. I love them smart, funny, not too serious and very patriotic. Therefore I am introducing my (hopefully) weekly Girl Friday. I actually thought of this when I came across this picture (on top).
Here are the qualifications for such an honor.

1.- Be of female gender
2.- Show patriotism for Canada
3.- Be of female gender (can’t stress that too much!)

Hey, I figured if the Toronto Sun and its sister publications can have a Sunshine Girl then I can have my Girl Friday. There will not be any nudity and covered private parts will be a must. (Did I hear someone say Awww?) But bikinis are just fine!
Hell, it’s Friday and I am usually in a good mood and like I said, I love women!

Have a great weekend.

No comments: